Tribal Grooves Teacher Training with Misha, at Tribal Quest Summit, Hawaii!
Join us in Hawaii and get certified with Master Teacher Misha Cain Nell!
October on Oahu!
Get your deposit in now to hold your place!
This dance style is designed for every woman who wants to dance with the feminine influence of bellydance, but who does not want to “be a bellydancer”—meaning study bellydance seriously! She wants to move her body with fabulous moves, and have a fun class, a great workout, put a big smile on her face, and laugh with her dance mates. (Of course, that is like our regular class desires too.) Without going into too much dance detail you will allow them to dance and move more freely, and feel great in their bodies, while they follow you.
These classes are simply to have fun dancing and toning the body, while increasing stamina, getting fit, and loving the moves and the music. The choreographies for the classes are not intended to be used for performances at all, no pressure, just for the students to show up and dance! To feel great in their skin, toned and beautiful in their bodies, invigorated and energized, to be healthy and feel alive!
As certified Tribal Grooves ® teachers, you get
- a year’s worth of the ongoing training and certification materials, renewable every year, with monthly updates with new choreographies, and workout videos to add to your repertoire for classes
- Logos to use on your website and advertising
- Marketing materials and wordage to help build your classes
- New music ideas you can use with the choreographies throughout the year
- Inclusion in our Tribal Grooves ® directory
- Plus, we have our own private network of teachers to connect and talk with about your dance and your classes