Divine Feminine Fitness!
Teacher Training Program
With Paulette Rees-Denis and her Certified Master Global Teachers!
Says Certified Teacher in Boise, Idaho–Akasha Mae
“Tribal Grooves class is so fun! My students feel worked, beautiful, open-hearted, and relaxed when our class is done! It’s a no pressure, dancing, strengthening, stretching good time! I am honored and so, so excited to be teaching it! I love the whole concept of it, and have been getting into the fitness world recently, so it is perfect. I’m also excited to also open up more doors to my belly dance technique classes with these classes!”
Tribal Grooves® Teacher Training
in Portland, OR…
Level One, Saturday, October 14th, 2017
with Paulette Rees-Denis
**Register now to hold your place…space is limited!
Divine Feminine Fitness!
That’s what Tribal Grooves® is all about — an exciting and invigorating new dance format using the feminine moves from Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® to activate your body, mind, and spirit! We dance with non-stop, soulful and blood pumping steps, combined with sweetly sensual and slow circular patterns! We want to ultimately have fun and feel great in our body, so the classes uses ideas of body awareness, with bigger dance movements and smaller isolations, plus some strength training and stamina building. We dance with a lead and follow technique –1/2 improvisationally and 1/2 with super fun choreographed dances. Feel how the worldly exotic, stimulating music and contemporary tunes will raise your energy and momentum and get your groove on!
contact Paulette with questions…
We love our bodies and we love to dance!
This dance style is designed for every woman who wants to dance with the feminine influences of curvy, luscious bellydance, but who does not want to “be a bellydancer”— meaning study bellydance seriously! She wants to dance and enjoy her body with fabulous moves, have a fun class, a great workout, put a big smile on her face, laugh with her dance mates, and leave with an abundance of energy and joy! Without going into too much technique detail you, the teacher, give them inspiration to dance, move more freely and feel great in their bodies!
These classes are simply to have fun dancing and toning the body, while increasing stamina, getting fit, and loving the moves and the music. The choreographies for the classes are not intended to be used for performances at all, no pressure, just for the students to show up and dance! They feel great in their skin — toned and beautiful in their bodies, invigorated and energized, healthy and alive!
See our global Teacher Directory for classes near you!
Tribal Grooves® Teacher Training, Level One
Portland, OR, October 14, 2017.
Don’t wait…hold your spot and get ready for your next adventure! Divine Feminine Fitness!
“Attending Tribal Grooves Teacher Training has prepared me to share this fun and exciting new Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® format with ladies that may not interested in traditional bellydance technique and performance classes! Paulette’s choreo’s are fun and upbeat and the lead and follow format will allow students to learn and not stress about it!!”
“As a long time bellydance teacher, I was impressed that this course gave me a firm foundation in a totally new program in a very short time. I love the emphasis on fitness and fun, and I felt like the training definitely prepared me to present the material to my students in this way.”
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN OUR NEW INSTRUCTORS!
All ages and sizes and levels of dance experience welcome here! You, as the TG instructor, are highly self-motivated, with high energy, strong in your body and dance, feel fit and healthy and able to give an hour long great workout, and love to dance and lead a group of fun-loving students!
Our certified, friendly, fun, and high energy teachers (YOU) will learn how to bring together a class of body fitness and enjoyment, community dance, with lead and follow group improvisation, and easy and repetitive choreographies in every class. Based on Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance ® (GCTB) moves.
We, Paulette and her team of Certified Master Teachers, (Australia, Ohio, Florida, Oregon) are here to teach YOU, the certified teachers-to-be, how to run the class sessions, how to use the dance moves and choreographies, the music, and how to create and give the students a safe and exciting workout class. Combine this with Paulette’s business and life coaching sessions and WOW! You have creative freedom to build and add to your class format with a new way to use the intoxicating and energizing moves of GCTB, without having to teach the formal GCTB format. The structure is easy for teaching with a lead and follow-the-teacher method, different than our typical GCTB class format.
As certified Tribal Grooves® teachers, you get
a year’s worth of the ongoing training and certification materials, renewable every year for a small yearly fee, plus
- the logos to use on your website and advertising
- marketing materials and wordage to help build your classes
- new music ideas you can use with the choreographies throughout the year
- monthly updates with new choreographies, and workout videos to add to your repertoire for classes
- inclusion in our Tribal Grooves ™ directory
- Plus, we have our own private network of teachers to connect and talk with about your dance and your classes
Best teachers are inspired teachers!
And that is what we want you to be!
This dance and this course are meant to inspire you, the teachers, as well as your students. We want you to have fun teaching, plus help you build your business too. As creative entrepreneurs, we want you to be successful and have a blast dancing too! And stay fit and healthy and love what you do. Let the abundance flow…Woo hoo…
- The one-day five-hour certification course is $399.00, including your yearly membership for the first year.
- After the first year, there are yearly membership dues to maintain your certification after your initial course, of $99 for the year (equivalent to about $8 a month). And when you are ready, you can kick it up to Level Two!
- You receive monthly updates, often with new choreographies and videos, music lists, warmup videos, our specially designed templates to use for your advertising, and connection with the other instructors via our private page!
- There are additional levels of Certification yearly as well. This may be in person with our trained Master Teachers or soon-to-be-virtual since we are a global entity!
- We have a wholesale and retail product line of our fabulous T-shirts that you will be able to sell to your students! Other products may be forthcoming.
- You need to be familiar with my Tribal Technique DVDs #1 -#4 before beginning the course ( available for download on my website).
- And you have the possibility of becoming a Tribal Grooves® Master Teacher Trainer too. How awesome is that?
I want you to experience all the years, the love, the inspiration, the rewards that I have received from teaching and dancing. I feel so good in my body, and I am a strong, healthy, and vibrant woman!
Now it is time for you to make your business and dance thrive with momentum, prosperity, and excitement about moving your student’s bodies in such a fun and loving way!
This is an ongoing work in progress and I am so excited about the continuous growth and changes for you to take out to the world!
With so much love here for you!
Email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions! And do come join us!